Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas with Nana and Papa

Nana, Papa and Aunt Kiki were up for our Christmas celebration yesterday.  The boys got lots of stuff but thankfully a lot of it was very practical since the last thing they need is more toys.  This part of Christmas revolved around Cars just as much as the rest of it did.  The boys got their sheets for their big beds, their comforters, some pjs as well as a car.  They were so excited!

I cooked a turkey lunch which turned out great and the boys even got a hair cut before everyone packed up and headed home.  They look like such big boys with their new haircuts!  It is quite obvious that I no longer have babies.

Steve and I also got some useful gifts and my Mom bought me a beautiful charm bracelet with two charms on it (the first letter of each of the boys' names).  I am looking forward to being able to add more charms to it as time passes...

Here are a few pictures of our fun day:



No comments: