All four of us were sitting down having dinner tonight. Steve had something cooking in the toaster oven while we were eating. A side note to explain this post... I always have lunch after the boys go down for their nap. I usually use the toaster oven to warm something up since I prefer it over the microwave and I hate having to heat up the big oven for just me...
So, the toaster oven dings indicating that the timer had expired and that the food was ready. Zachary looked at us and said "nap time!" Talk about conditioning! Whenever the toaster oven dings and they are not already in bed getting ready for their nap, it is their indicator to know that Mommy's lunch is ready and it's nap time!
Steve and I laughed hysterically and couldn't believe how funny and clever a comment that was especially coming from a 2 year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment