Well, the boys have been sick since Sunday. They have runny noses, are coughing and have had fevers off and on. Nicolas finally slept through the night last night and seems much better this morning. He's less congested and no longer has a fever. Zachary was up almost every hour and is still feverish this morning. He started his cold on Monday rather than Sunday like Nicolas so he's a day behind. I only hope he can follow in his little brother's footsteps and sleep tonight. I need at least one good night's sleep before Christmas weekend!
Other than that all is well. I am still exhausted but dealing with two sick kids and not sleeping might be the cause of the exhaustion. Hopefully after a few days of rest I can get some of my energy back. I am feeling lots of stretching so I'm guessing all is well with the baby! We have another doctor's appointment at the beginning of January. I love going in and hearing that heart beating away! Then the end of January brings the 20 week ultrasound and hopefully we will be able to find out the sex of this new baby...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor kids! We were dealing with sick ones recently as well.
And I had no idea you were expecting! I had to go back and find the post. Congrats!!! Do the boys understand whats going on that there will be a little brother or sister running around with them?
Post a Comment