I was planning on waiting until Charlie was 4 months old to start giving him some solid food... just like I did with Zachary and Nicolas. But, for some reason he just seems far more ready for it than my big boys were. So, I decided that he would get his first taste at lunch. He LOVED it! He got the hang of even opening his mouth for the spoon. He swallowed far more than he wore which was surprising. I didn't even need to make it all that watery. After he finished the first little bowl (a tablespoon of cereal with formula) he asked for more. He complained until I got more for him and he ate all of that as well. So, in all he probably had the equivalent of 3-4 tablespoons of the prepared cereal.
Here is a picture of Charlie getting his first spoonful of cereal:
After a few spoonfuls... see how little he's wearing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment