Sunday, October 30, 2011

Time with our nieces... two of them at least...

I was invited by my niece Katie to go out to see Selena Gomez.  I very happily accepted since I love concerts and love spending time with my nieces.  Her Dad drove her into town along with her older sister Lauryn who stayed behind to help Steve with the boys.

Lauryn did an amazing job taking care of my little men.  She especially loved taking care of Charlie and he pretty much became her responsibility.  She gave him his cereal at dinner time as well as his bottle before bed.  She was even kind enough to get him to sleep and put him down for the night.  Steve said she was a HUGE help and he would have her back anytime.  Here 's an adorable picture of her hanging out with Charlie...



Katie and I went out for dinner and then we were off to the show.  It was a good show.  Katie seemed to love it and I was just happy to get to spend the time with her.  She is such a hilarious person... even though she kept pointing out how OLD I was...  If she were here now, she would be correcting me by saying that it's not that I'm old... I'm oldER.  Here is a picture of Katie waiting for Selena Gomez, a picture of us together and one of Selena herself:



No comments: