Zachary:

Nicolas:

Zachary did not enjoy the experience at all. He was completely unimpressed with the taste of carrots and spit out almost every mouthful. Nicolas, on the other hand, like it quite a bit. He actually ate everything I had taken out to feed both boys. This surprised me because it seems like Nicolas was the more picky eater and Zachary was the easy going baby that would eat anything. I will try again tomorrow to see if maybe Zachary just needs a bit of time to get used to the new taste. He took very well to all three kinds of cereal and I am surprised he did not like this at all. Nicolas does not seem to like the oatmeal cereal and really dislikes it when I mix any kind of cereal with prunes. So, I expected him to not enjoy the carrots.
Nicolas when all was said and done...

I guess I will learn that every time I think I have figured them out, they will throw me a curve ball!
2 comments:
They're all about the curveballs, aren't they? :) Good luck with the carrots! My boys have done okay with the carrots, but sweet potatoes and squash have gone much better. Green beans - not so much; we'll keep trying. :)
:) I always loved the trying of new things.
But then again, I remember what a freaking HASSLE it was once they were on solids and actually having to sit there and feed. Oy vey.
Post a Comment