Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here we go....

I put the boys down for their afternoon naps like I usually do. Zachary and Nicolas were not quite ready to drift off to sleep, so they began "talking" to the animals on their wall and possibly each other. Well, twice during the process before they fell asleep, Nicolas began crying more than his little "drifting off to sleep" whimper.

So, I poked my head in the door to find him flat on his back both times. He managed to roll himself over and couldn't get himself back to his tummy. I watched as he struggled to soothe himself to sleep. In doing so, he kept wiggling his bum and shifting his weight from leg to leg and many times he came so close to rolling over again.

I guess we now have a new challenge to deal with... helping him get back to his tummy after he's rolled over. That is until he figures out how to get himself back onto his tummy all be himself!

No comments: