Sunday, September 21, 2008

A cute story about dinner time...

I was out with a girlfriend at a concert last night. Grandma and Grandpa were visiting and stayed to help Steve out for the evening. Grandma took it upon herself to feed the boys their cereal at dinner time. When Zach got up from his nap, she fed him his bowl of cereal. All went well (I am not surprised since he is such a good eater). Shortly after she finished, Nicolas woke up so she started to feed him his cereal. Zachary apparently sat next to his brother and watched Grandma feed Nicolas. When Zachary figured out that he wasn't getting any, he started to "yell" at Grandma. Usually I feed them their cereal at the same time (one spoonful for Nicolas, one spoonful for Zach), so he couldn't understand why he wasn't getting any! So, Grandma had to give him a little bit to keep him happy... and he had just had a full bowl!

No comments: