Friday, March 20, 2009

Just being funny

The boys have been interacting and playing with each other more and more lately. It is so great to see them together and having fun. I truly hope that this bond stays with them forever.

I snapped a video of them together. I think Zachary licking Nicolas' head is actually him trying to give him a kiss like we do all the time. It is so funny and cute. I just love the way they laugh when they are together like this... it is almost constant. Actually those are the sounds I wake up to in the morning. The two of them laughing and talking to one another. It's how they fall asleep and wake up. I am truly a very lucky woman...

1 comment:

seussgirl said...

I love when I wake up to my boys laughing together. :) It just starts the day off right, doesn't it? I hope that both of our sets stay that happy together!