Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pool day

Since it was so hot yesterday we decided to put up the boys' pool. I am actually really happy with it. It is definitely big enough for them and they loved it! Here is a picture of the boys in their pool...


I love the little whale that spurts out water (you can see it in the middle of the picture at the bottom).

Here is Zachary playing with his boat:


Nicolas is just so happy (he's playing with Daddy here who is not in the picture):


After the boys nap we headed over to Brenda's parents place to go for a swim in a big pool. The boys loved it. They both tried out their birthday presents from their Auntie B and Uncle Stephane (the floats). Nicolas loved it and spent quite a bit of time in it. Zachary didn't like it very much. But I am sure in time once he gets used to the pool, he'll be fine.


How I love holidays. It is so weird to have Steve home right in the middle of the week but nevertheless, it was awesome! How about we do it all over again next week??

3 comments:

Birdee said...

I am soooo excited to play in the pool with LO. I'm already baby pool shopping and really cant buy one until next year. But I have been looking at baby swim suits. I don't know why. I just love babies and pools.

Morgan Owens said...

Awww they look like they are having a blast!! You've got 2 handsome boys on your hands! They are going to have all the girls calling the house when they get older! haha! :)

iiri said...

They are so cute, and look like they are loving it! I love summer for just that reason!