Nicolas has been taking one maybe two steps unassisted lately. We are quite surprised that he is not walking yet considering Zachary now walks everywhere. Nicolas will walk holding (very lightly) on our hands whenever he gets the chance but has not shown much interest in walking on his own. Much to our surprise tonight he took 5-6 steps on his own, without any coaxing from either one of us! We actually almost missed it.
So, I am assuming that it won't be long now and I will have two little boys that want to walk everywhere. And I am completely ok with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree, I'm ok with Mason crawling now..and even though I'm going to have my hands full when he starts walking, I'm okay with that too! I can't wait for him to get into things because it will mean he is learning and exploring this beautiful world!
Thanks a beautiful way of looking at it Morgan! Just remember that when you are ready to pull your hair out!!
Post a Comment