Thursday, November 5, 2009

18 month well check-up

After a horrible night (we were awake from 12:30 to 4:00 this morning) we got up this morning and took the boys to their 18 month check-up.  And not surprisingly they are doing great.  I was a little tired and things happened so fast I didn't get all the numbers but they are both 32 inches tall (in the 30th percentile for height).  Zachary weighs about 25.5 pounds (60th percentile) and Nicolas is just under 24 pounds (25th percentile).  Their pediatrician is very pleased with what he saw.  They cried almost the whole visit because I am sure they thought another vaccinaton was coming.  But other than that, all went well.

The boys have been napping for about 2 hours now and I got to take a little cat nap as well.  Hopefully, things will be better tonight and we can all get some much needed sleep... 

No comments: