Saturday, November 28, 2009

Great Papa!

This afternoon we went to a party for my Aunt's 60th birthday.  My grandfather was there and I have to say that he is the sweetest and cutest man ever!  He loves my boys so much and it is the most wonderful thing to see.  I just hope that he is around long enough for the boys to have actual memories of him.

He is 87 years old and loves to dance.  He goes dancing as often as possible which is usually 3 times a week during the summer.  I hope that I will grow old the way he has.  He is still so active and so together.  My father looks more and more like him everyday.  So, it's not surprising that Zachary naturally gravitates to my grandfather the way he does to my Dad.  While we were at the party, Zachary walked right up to his Great Papa and asked to be picked up.  Great Papa did so quite happily and took him out on the dancefloor for a little dance.  Later on my grandfather's girlfriend Sandra joined them.  I took a few pictures....

Great Papa and Zachary:


Great Papa, Sandra, and Zachary:



No comments: