Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So Smart....

I was watching the Today Show on the tv in my bedroom.  Bon Jovi was performing and the boys were sitting on my bed.  They were bopping away to the music and then all of a sudden it happened.  Zachary started to play "air guitar".  Steve had been showing them how to play air guitar and it is so funny.  But this is the first time that they did it without prompting from us.  I guess Richie Sambora's playing just brought the rock star out in him!  Of course, Nicolas quickly followed suit.  I so wish I could have captured the moment on video!

I am just so amazed on a daily basis just how smart these tikes are!

2 comments:

rocket.queen. said...

Haha! Q did that the other day with a chopstick. It was hysterical. Q also plays air keyboard to Herbie Hancock!

iiri said...

heheee, kids are so funny sometime, they come out with the greatest stuff that floors us!

saw this on face-book, thought of you ;)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/mp103?ref=nf