Thursday, November 26, 2009

My little helpers

Zachary and Nicolas have been so helpful lately.  They seem to want to be with me wherever I go and since I try and get household chores done during the day, they tend to be around me when I do various things.  They love helping me with the laundry.  They will help me put clothes in the washer and transfer them to the dryer.  But I must say their favorite part is pushing the button to start the dryer.  I have to do it twice so they each get a turn.  It's hilarious.  Their other favorite activity is to help me empty the dishwasher.  It is so funny to watch them.  So, I took a little video of it.


The look of pride and accomplishment on their faces is priceless.



I really think that their future wives should thank me for all the hard work I am putting in now to train them to be helpful husbands!

No comments: