The boys must be going through a growth spurt at the moment because they are bottomless pits! They are constantly eating and can't seem to get enough. The good thing is that it has been a good time to introduce a lot of new food since they seem to be up to trying new things. It still takes some coaxing, but at least they end up trying and liking most of it.
Their insatiable appetite is making me question whether or not we will be able to afford to feed them once they become teenagers! At least we have a few years ahead of us to start planning for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was just telling DF last night that I am EXTREMELY grateful that we had girls b/c we wouldn't be able to afford to feed 2 growing boys!!! I know my brothers eat my dad out of house and home! But what can you expect from 17yo boys!! Good luck girl! LOL
Hah - we wonder the same thing! Just this morning, b/t the two of them, they ate 3 bananas and 3 bowls of oatmeal! And the littlest one isn't even eating yet. Geesh.
But at least we have good eaters, right?
My boys will each have a bowl of cereal, 2 toasts and still ask for more! They are definitely good eaters and for that I am not complaining. I am just starting to wonder what I got myself into!
Post a Comment