Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's...

We had a quiet night at home and it was more than ok with us.  The boys were in bed and completely asleep before 9:00.  Steve and I managed to stay up to see the ball drop but were asleep minutes later.  It was a wonderful evening for just the two of us.  We watched the Canadiens win their game as well as Team Canada in the World Junior tournament.  We spent lots of time talking about 2009 and dreaming of our plans and goals for 2010.  Most of those dreams and goals revolved around our two little men...



I have a great little family.  I am a happy and lucky woman.  I am looking forward to 2010 and all it will bring...

1 comment:

Morgan Owens said...

I really love this picture of the boys! So cute, loving, and playful! They are absolutely adorable and I hope the new year brings you many more blessings...but I don't think any blessing can beat your boys! :)