I know that some of you are up to speed on what's happening in our household right now and that others are not. So, I have decided that today is the day everyone gets up to speed...
Our family is expecting ONE new addition mid-June, 2011. We are very excited and are so happy that everything is going well with this pregnancy. I just had my second doctor's appointment and all is well. We are officially out of the first trimester and have a healthy baby on our hands. Already he/she is not cooperating and so the doctor had to do an ultrasound to check the heartbeat. But it was there and strong. We couldn't be any happier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I wish you a happy healthy preganacy all the way!! I know it is way early, but are you going to find out what you are having?
Thanks! We are going in for the 20 week ultrasound at the end of January and we plan on finding out. I don't think I could live with the suspense.
Congrats!! You're due around when the twins were born. So, I'm voting he/she comes out on the 19th!
I'm SO behind! (plus, it's really hard to comment from my phone)
Congratulations! Life with 3 gets (even more) interesting! :)
Post a Comment