Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Charlie's first bath in the big tub

My littlest man.. who's obviously not so little... had to be upgraded to the big bath tub.  He is just much too big for the little tub and I figured he would enjoy his baths even more.  Boy was I right!  He loved it and lasted for over 15 minutes.  He splashed away and kept squirming his way off the inclined bath support.  I know he will love it even more once he's big enough to sit up on his own.  I have a bath chair that I will use once he's sitting up so that the three boys will be able to bathe together.  Nicolas and Zachary will love that when the time comes!


1 comment:

Sarann said...

Cute! My MIL gave me one of those bath supports, but I never used it. Maybe I will have to try it if we have another baby.