Thursday, September 25, 2008

Holding to the bottle

I was beginning to wonder when this was going to start happening. Well, two nights ago, Nicolas actually held onto his bottle. He had such a tight hold of it that all Steve had to do was make sure that it didn't tip over to one side. Here is a picture of Steve feeding Nicolas and a close up of just Nicolas holding the bottle.

If you look closely you will notice that Steve is just barely holding on to the end of the bottle.


I love those pj's. He looks like a little jail bird!

3 comments:

nancy said...

~giggle~ What's with Steve? Is he afraid to touch it?

Samantha said...

Not sure if you remember me or not but I just came across your blog and I must say WOW your boys are adorable. Congrats on your happy family :)

Lisa said...

Nancy,

Steve was just barely holding onto the bottle showing that Nicolas was basically holding all by himself. He was makign sure that it did not tip over on him. :) I know that it looks kind of funny in the picture...