Well, Nicolas just rolled over from his tummy to his back in his crib. Sadly, I was unable to catch it with my camera, but I am sure that I will be able to get it the next time. I knew that he was on the verge and I am certain that he will be able to start repeating this new trick more often.
Zachary is not quite as close to rolling over. I think the added weight is making it more difficult for him to purposely roll. He has rolled before but I think it was more of a fluke.
I will add video to this post if I can get some...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute, I remember Dylan rolling over the 1st time, I put him on my bed to go to the bathroom and he rolled off the bed (like 1 1/2 feet off the floor, (lmao) I was so freaked out I clled 911 -hee-hee- He was cooing and playing with the paramedics hats but I was convinced he was dying, geeze.
Post a Comment