Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Almost walking and an injury

Well, Zachary is very stable on his feet and is very close to walking. Here is a little video of him pushing his Tonka truck around the living room:



Nicolas was trying to push the Tonka truck around today and it tipped over on him. He scraped his chin and it was all bloody. Poor little guy! He is just fine... it's the first of many scrapes, I am sure. Here is a picture of our first real injury...



The scab is a little hard to see in this picture. I will try to get a better one tomorrow and I will post it...

1 comment:

Birdee said...

Oh! The poor little guy =(
It always hurts mom than it does baby.

They are so cute, they look older to me than they are, It must be all that hair, my DS was bald until about 3 (lol)