Monday, May 11, 2009

Doesn't it just warm your heart??

THe boys and I took a walk this morning (it had finally stopped raining!) and made a pit stop at the park. The boys love being in the swings...

On our way home, I looked down into the stroller and saw this:


That is Zachary with his arm around Nicolas. They stayed like this for quite a while. It just melts my heart when they do sweet things like this...

Zachary in the swings:


Nicolas in the swings:


I had a great Mother's Day yesterday. I got to spend it with my three favorite men in the whole world!

5 comments:

nancy said...

oh lord. it melted my heart too~

Lauren said...

That is adroable! Just last night I went to check in on the girls after bedtime and they were all cuddled up together and Haylie had her arm around Hannah! Those are the most precious moments ever! I feel unbelievably(sp?) blessed to witness the love they share for each other!

Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

iiri said...

Aw man, that is just to cute. I'm sure you're glad you caught it on camera.

Birdee said...

That is so cute.
I have a friend with twins, and the bond they have with each other is amazing. They fight like crazy - but love each other like crazy too.

Morgan Owens said...

You boys are TOO cute!!