Thankfully the boys seem to be feeling better. They have both gone back to sleeping through the night after the horrible night on Tuesday. That also provided me with some much needed rest and even my energy level has gone way up!
We had lots of fun playing outside yesterday and the boys are doing great with the boundaries of our property. I have been working hard on making sure they do not go out into the street without our permission and so far we have been successful. I am very proud of them. There are quite a few older kids on the street that have yet to learn the rules of the street as well as they have!
I will be posting some new pictures soon. But with their colds they haven't exactly been in a picture kind of mood...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad the boys, and yourself, are feeling better!! :) Can't wait for the pics!
Post a Comment