Zachary and Nicolas had ice cream in a tiny cone for the first time today. Boy, did they love it! Zachary caught on to the concept of licking the ice cream very quickly. Nicolas explored his cone and discovered that the cone could be eaten. Then it was all over. He discovered the pointed end and started chewing on that. Luckily I did not put much ice cream in the cone so the mess wasn't too bad. As you can see in the picture, Zachary soon followed suit...

Zachary licking his cone:

Nicolas trying to eat the cone:
3 comments:
That is adorable! Your boys are getting so big so fast! I can remember you announcing your bfp like it was yesterday. They are such cute little guys!!!
That is so cute! I can't wait until I can give Mason little treats like that...even if it means a big mess! :)
Oh my that looks good! The boys look good enough to eat themselves. What handsome little boys...must be the Thompson good looks that run in them...Lots of love Sandy
Post a Comment