Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend getaway...

Steve and I went out of town to attend a beautiful wedding this weekend. The bride's father has a cottage on Crow Lake, Ontario and they decided to have the wedding held there. What a beautiful location! The weather was fantastic as was the view. We left Friday morning and were back home on Sunday before the boys' afternoon nap. We had a great time but missed the boys terribly. It was a good thing we never even considered bringing them with us since it was not exactly the place for them. Here are a few pictures...

Steve and I at the wedding...


This is a panoramic view from just outside our cottage (the white building seen on the left):


I think the boys missed us while we were away. This was the first time that we were both away for two nights. Nana and Papa, who watched them while we were away, said they did very well. They caught my Mom's cold so we got home to two boys with runny noses. But all in all, a successful weekend...

Here are the boys showing their Daddy some love:


Nicolas and his shiner... yup he got a black eye while we were away (he hit the side of his eye on the back of the couch):

2 comments:

Tasha Faiella said...

I found you!!! When I was pregnant back in 2008, you posted some on Webmd.com. You gave a lot of advice, and I remember looking at your photo shoot. You probably dont remember me, but I was so happy to see you posted again on Webmd.com. Something about your story, that I loved. I lost your blog website. I am a mother of b/g twins that are 8 months old. I have a lot of reading to do, and want to get caught up on your blog. =) Tasha

Lisa said...

I do remember you. How are you? If you have the time to be reading my blog, I take it all is well. Make sure to stay in touch and if you start a blog, let me know...