Zachary:

Nicolas:

On a separate note. We were extremely lucky to get a surprise visit from one of my best friends yesterday. Randi went back to school last year and was also working so we haven't seen each other in a year or so. Way too long! I realized yesterday just how much I miss her! She is such a wonderful and fun person to be around. The boys had a great time with her and I can only hope that they get to know their Aunt Randi as they grow up. Here are pictures of her with the boys. Sadly, Nicolas wouldn't sit still long enough for me to snap a picture so the one with his eyes closed will have to do...
Zachary and Aunt Randi:

Nicolas and Aunt Randi:
2 comments:
The boys look so precious in their Red Sox shirts! I'm glad you got to visit your friend, times like that are always enjoyable! :)
hi linda! thanks for checking out my blog :) your boys are ADORABLE!!! such cuties :) & i do like the causal-ness of your family shot... that's kind of the level of "dressing up" i'm thinking of, although i don't want our dudes to match (they're fraternal.)
looking forward to following along with your little dudes too! :)
Post a Comment