Friday, September 25, 2009

Kreativ Award and 7 Things about myself...

I just received my very first blogging award from the lovely Morgan and I am very excited.  I quite enjoy reading her blog and I thought it was really cool that she was curious and wanted to know more about me.  Thank you, Morgan!  So, here it is...



Rules:

1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each


Here are my 7 things:

1. I hate soggy bread and will not eat anything if the bread is soggy... so, yes, that means that hot chicken sandwiches are out!

2. I am a lyric freak and know just about every lyric to every song (not really- just the more mainstream stuff) and it irritates me when people don't know the words... so Steve drives me crazy since he does not know the words to a single song!

3. The only bone I ever broke was my nose when I was 6 years old... a freak slip-n-slide accident!

4. Half way through my university career I wanted to switch majors from Chemistry to Education but didn't want to start over.  So, I stuck with Chemistry and if I could do it over again, I would have become a teacher instead!

5. I used to have terrible road rage when I was driving a lot.  but since I drive less and I'm usually with the boys, I am more careful and get less irritated  by bad drivers.

6. Steve and I managed to survive two long distance relationships very early on in our relationship.  The first being within 6 months of us starting to date when he moved to Chicago.  I guess we were just meant to be together!

7. On a similar note, when Steve and I met, we were both interested in each other's friends... look at us now!

Now for my nominations (there aren't many blogs I read so here goes...):

1. Karine
2. Nancy
3. Mommy Bird
4. Iiri
5. Seussgirl
6. Krystal
7. Jessi

6 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

Thanks for doing this! It's fun getting to know more about people! I have never broke any bones luckily (knock on weed please!) Also, I think it's great you and the hubby survived the long distances at the beginning, yes you were definately meant to be together then! :)

Morgan Owens said...

Right when I hit send I realized I said knock on weed! What the hell? LOL! The "e" and "o" aren't even near eachother, and no I wasn't thinking about weed! haha! So, lets try that again..knock on WOOD! :)

seussgirl said...

I love these! Thanks for picking me: I'll try to get to it soon!

Kate said...

soggy bread? lol... too funny :)

nancy said...

Yay!

Okay, how in the world am I going to do 7 things people don't know about me? I'll try though! And thanks for nominating me for it! :)

Lisa said...

Nancy, that's why I thought would be great for you to do it. It should be lots of fun reading about 7 thing your readership doesn't know about you...