Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bon Jovi Day

For anyone who really knows me, they know that I am a huge Bon Jovi fan.  It almost borders on ridiculous... almost!  Anyhow, since yesterday was my birthday and the release of Bon Jovi's new album (how nice of them to plan it for my birthday!), I figured it was the perfect day for my boys to wear their Bon Jovi shirts.  So, I snapped a few pictures of how cute they looked...

Zachary and his "first Bon Jovi shirt":


Nicolas "loves Bon Jovi just like his mommy":


Nicolas and Zachary, my "Bon Jovi babies"!


It was 2 years ago tonight that I was in New Jersey, pregnant with the boys, and watching Bon Jovi perform at the Prudential Center.  What a great night!

2 comments:

iiri said...

#1 - they are cute in their Bon Jovi shirts!

#2 - Funny how you remember certain things SO clearly!

#3 - Happy belated Birthday Yourself!!!!

seussgirl said...

Ack, I'm so far behind!
Happy belated birthday!
(and so stinkin' cute!)