Saturday, November 7, 2009

H1N1

I know this is a touchy subject but after much research, discussions with specialists and talking to others, we decided to have the boys vaccinated.  We had an appointment at 2:00 this afternoon (right in the middle of their nap time) and they did remarkably well considering they only got a little over an hour's sleep.  They went to bed about 30 minutes early and seemed in relatively good shape.  They are such troopers.  I am very proud of them.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I think it was a good choice. I went ahead and got vaccinated too and will get my 5 year old as well since he is in school and since the baby can not get it until he is six months old.

Anonymous said...

I think it was a good idea too :) Jacob's school had 2 confirmed cases so we thought better safe than sorry! of course Jacob was unable to get vaccinated, but at least he won't bring it home to the little kids!

seussgirl said...

We're hoping to get ours this coming Saturday. It's a walk-in clinic though, no appointments, so I hope we don't have to wait forever!