Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Update on the fever...

Thankfully Nicolas was pretty much fever free yesterday and is completely fever free today.  We had a full night's sleep on Sunday but last night not so much.  Nicolas woke around 4:30 and after letting him cry for about 10 minutes, I went in to check on him.  His jammies were a little wet so I changed him and tried putting him back down.  He was very unhappy with that and continued to cry off and on for at least another hour or so. 

During this time Zachary was obviously awake but was ok.  He cried only whenever I went into the room.  All it took was for me to give him his stuffed dog and he was fine.  He is so attched to it these days.  It is just so adorable.  I plan on getting a picture of him with it and I will post it when I do.

On another note, Steve and I were able to get the H1N1 vaccination today.  So, our little family is completely vaccinated... that is unless they decide the boys need a booster in a few weeks...

4 comments:

Birdee said...

I'm glad he's feelin better.
Hopefully you'll get some good sleep soon.
I am going to go the the H1N1 vac tonight. I'm a bit nervous.

Lisa said...

Thanks! Honestly, the boys had no problem with the vaccine. I have a bit of a sore arm but that's it so far. Better to be safe than sorry...

iiri said...

I'm glad he's feeling better...

nancy said...

Awww, poor little boy.

I hope you all have nice and good healthy days coming up.