Wednesday, June 1, 2011

38 week check-up

I went in this morning for my 38 week check-up.  All is well with me and the little man.  My blood pressure and weight gain is right on track.  He has a strong, healthy heartbeat.  Things are progressing... I was dilated 2cm.  So, things are happening but there is no indication as to when they will actually happen.  I have another appointment for next Friday.

Dr. Vasilie informed me that she really wants to deliver this baby.  So, I have to give birth on Wednesday or Saturday.  Those are the days that she is on call.  She talked to my belly and told him to be a good boy like his brothers and come out on Saturday so she could be there.  It was really sweet and cute!  I told her I would do whatever I could... even though I am aiming for this Friday since it's my grandfather's 89th birthday.

And now we wait...

1 comment:

Morgan Owens said...

I can't wait, I'm getting so excited for you! AND the boys since they will be getting a new little brother :) Can't wait to see pics!