Charlie is amazing and being such a great baby! He is a great eater and sleeper. He just needs to figure out that the daytime is when he is supposed to be most awake and that nighttime is for the bigger sleeps. But I know that it's only a matter of time so I'm being patient.
He had lost 3 ounces while at the hospital (in the first 12 or so hours). We had a visit from the nurse yesterday to check on his progress. He has only lost 5 grams since he was discharged from the hospital. So, obviously the nursing is going very well and he is getting what he needs. I am not surprised by this but it's still good to know.
His big brothers are getting more and more interested in him. They are very curious and I am doing my best to foster their curiosity while making sure they understand that they need to be careful with him. They seem to understand quite well. I am very impressed with how well they are transitioning.
Here are a few pictures for those who want to see more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad everything is going so well...he is just so adorable Lisa! I just want to kiss those sweet cheeks! Glad the boys are adjusting well..they are going to be great big brothers. :)
Post a Comment