Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bath time with Charlie

Zachary, Nicolas and I decided to give Charlie a bath.  The big boys LOVED it and so did Charlie.  They were very good and helpful.  They listened to the instructions I gave them and I didn't need to remind them.  They splashed their hands in the water and helped me pour some water on Charlie's belly and legs.  It was quite the cute experience.

Zachary and Nicolas are really great big brothers.  They are so caring and concerned for Charlie.  Whenever he cries they often (well at least one of them) go over and try to comfort him by talking to him.  They love to look in on him when he's sleeping.  I think the key has been allowing them to help me with him under circumstances that I can control.  The bath was perfect.  There was little they could do to harm Charlie and yet it allowed them to truly feel like they were helping.  It was the first thing they told Daddy about when he got home from work.

Here is a cute picture I snapped while Charlie was in the bath...

No comments: