Wednesday, June 8, 2011

39 week check up

I went to my 39 week check-up this morning.  She checked and there has been no progress since last week.  She found that my cervix is higher than it was.  She joked that he was going the wrong way!  Typical of a man to not know where he's going and not being willing to ask for directions!

So, we keep waiting.  There is medical reason to do anything and I would prefer to keep an induction as a last option.  I would really like for him to come out on his own terms.  I hope that by being patient, he will reward me with a short and easy delivery.  I guess only time will tell.

I am just getting very excited at the thought of seeing his cute little face and staring into his eyes.  I spend a lot of time wondering who he's going to look like.  I know he's going to be his own person and I'm cannot wait to find who that is...

No comments: