That will teach me for speaking too soon! Nicolas just had a bout of vomiting so it looks like we are not out of the woods yet... I almost forgot to mention that Charlie also decided to join the club and projectile vomit across the room. Thankfully he is too young to know what's going on so he's all smiles afterwards.
All I can hope is that whatever kept Steve home from work yesterday is the same thing the kiddos have and that he won't be getting sick too. Is there even the slightest chance I can avoid getting this gastro for a third time? Maybe I'll be lucky and only get it once everyone else is better... I honestly don't know whether to laugh hysterically or to bawl my eyes out!
I just want everyone in this house to feel better (at the same time) for longer than 5 minutes! The spring can't come soon enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment