Saturday, February 11, 2012

Zachary is sick again...

Zachary ended up falling asleep during quiet time yesterday.  When he woke up, he threw up and continued to do so until he emptied out his entire system.  He couldn't keep anything down.  We finally got a little fluid in him at the end of the day.

Today has not been much better.  He has been sleeping off and on all day.  We can't seem to get him to eat or drink much of anything.  He is, thankfully, still peeing a decent amount.  He got a little food in him but we are starting to get a little worried.  He had a little watermelon and some Gatorade before bed.  I plan on waking him during the night to try and get him to drink some more.  If things are not better by tomorrow, we will need to decide whether or not we are taking him in to the clinic...again...


I hate seeing him like this.  He is so lethargic and I just want my happy, active boy back!

No comments: