Well, I wish I had a far more positive update to give. He still is barely eating... 2 yogurts, a bit of ice cream and a few bites of other things all day. He is drinking enough to keep himself hydrated but only peed three times today. I am not really sure where to go from here. I have an appointment to see his pediatrician on Tuesday morning. I think I will give him a call tomorrow to talk to him. I want to know if I should be seeing someone before that. I am just not sure how long to let this go before I get REALLY worried.
For anyone that knows Zachary, they would know that this is not at all normal for him. He spent more time asleep than awake today and was refusing to eat cookies! I knew after I saw the pediatrician on Tuesday for the fever that her diagnosis just didn't sit right with me. My Mommy intuition was telling me that there was more to it. I should have followed my gut and went to see Zachary's pediatrician. At least he knows me and Zachary enough to listen and know that I was worried. I guess I'll have to settle for that on Tuesday.
I also wanted to take a second to thank Mrs.Smith for her concern. You are so sweet and we appreciated the call. Hopefully we will see you soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Zachary. It is such a helpless feeling when our little ones are sick and we can't make it all better. With his system weak, sleeping is probably the best thing for him right now. And keeping him hydrated is great. Hopefully by tomorrow you will have some answers.
Post a Comment