Zachary is, thankfully, better. After a few visits to the clinic we found out that there is some weird virus going around. It is an extremely high fever for 4-5 days (with a slight cough and runny nose) and then it disappears. Well, this morning it finally left. I am relieved and happy that he is better since there is nothing worse than a 4 year with a minimum fever of 103 F. He was so lethargic and without the light in his eyes.
Nicolas missed his buddy terribly and was so happy to have him back today. They played with each other all day and I don't think they ever left each other's sight.
Hopefully this is the end of the sickness in our house for a while. I am ready to have a healthy home again and not see the inside of a clinic for a long while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment