Saturday, September 5, 2009

A surprise tooth!

While I was brushing Zachary's teeth last night I noticed that he just got a new tooth. Other than the fact that he was very unhappy with my brushing his teeth last night (which is rare), there was absolutely no sign that the poor little man was even cutting a new tooth! So, now Nicolas has 6 teeth and Zachary now has 5. What big boys!

2 comments:

seussgirl said...

I was fortunate that my boys were good teethers; almost all of their teeth were "surprises"! Except the molars, but we're almost done with the first round of those, too. :)

Lisa said...

Wow! The molars already? The boys were late in getting their teeth and we are a long way away from molars. You're very lucky that they were good tethers. Thankfully for me they were never really teething at the same time!