Things are not necessarily better today for either of them. They've both been able to keep down some food and liquids but not much.
Nicolas goes in waves of feeling ok but he crashes really quickly. All he seems to want is diary products and they don't seem to agree with his system. But, the kiddo needs something to eat and drink so we're letting him have some in small doses. I am now certain that he has the exact same strawberry tongue that Zachary was diagnosed with last week. Take a look at his tongue...
I am going to wait and see if things get better on its own, like Dr Katz said it should. If he's not any better by Monday or Tuesday, I will be heading back in to see him. That is unless I am in there with Charlie before then...
Charlie is still projectile vomiting if he has more than an ounce or so at a time. It seems that if I only give him an ounce of milk at a time, he manages to keep it down. The problem is that he's starving and cries when I take the bottle away. So, I give him about an ounce or so every 15-20 minutes and it seems to be working. I also managed to get a little rice cereal in his system this afternoon. Hopefully it will help solidify things since he's got diarrhea as well. I just hope that I can keep him hydrated enough until this vomiting stops...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor boys. Hopefully it will pass through them quickly and you have your boys happy and healthy.
Post a Comment