Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby Boot Camp Resumes

Since the boys are feeling much better we decided that we need to start Baby Boot Camp again. During their bouts with ear infections, the boys got used to falling asleep in our arms and not sleeping in their own cribs. As they started to feel better, they started to readily sleep in their cribs again. Now, I just need to break the habit of them waking to eat twice during the night.

They are still not feeling 100% (they both are still a little bit congested) and now they appear to be teething quite a bit, we are going to take things slowly. By this upcoming weekend (and their 6 month birth-aversary as I like to call it!) I would like to have them sleeping from 8:00 pm until at least 3:00-4:00 am. I will let you all know how that plan works out for us...

No comments: