Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Green Beans

We tried green beans for the first time today at Grandma's. They were a huge hit for both boys. I must say I was a little bit surprised that they loved them so much. But I am definitely not complaining.

Zachary has always been a good eater. He was very ready when I started them on solids, so he got the hang of it right away. He lunges at our plates when we eat and I am sure he is very much looking forward to being able to feed himself.



Nicolas took a little longer to get the hang of it. He was not quite as ready as Zachary but I tried to give him solids every meal. It took a while but now, when he is hungry, he can eat just as well as Zachary. He seems to be a little more open to new foods. He doesn't quite make the faces that Zachary does and he has not had an issue with any of the veggies I have tried with them.

No comments: