My boys are absolutely adorable and they amaze me everyday. They have been quite sick and obviously not feeling well these past couple of days. But even though they are not completely themselves, their personalities seem to shine through anyway.
This video was taken on Friday night. We had the boys in their high chairs in the doorway of the kitchen while we were making dinner. Every time Nicolas would make a noise, Zachary would start to full out laugh. It was the funniest thing! I would love to know what he was saying that was so funny...
It took me a while to finally get the camera and film this because I didn't want to walk away and miss anything. So, it is a bit short but it gives you the idea of what had been going on for the 5 minutes or so leading up to this video.
It made Steve and I realize that these boys are already plotting against us... we are so screwed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment