We had quite the rough night last night. The boys were both in bed around 8:30 and started to wake up around 12:30. I finally caved and fed Zachary at 2:30 and Nicolas around 3:00. They still went a good 6 hours between feeds it's just that I was constantly up with one of them to try and calm them back to sleep.
When I feed both of them they were obviously hungry. We went longer than 3 hours between a few feeds yesterday (during the day) and I think that is what made the difference. It could also be because I think the boys are coming down with a bit of a cold. I seem to have one (congested and runny nose) and Nicolas had difficulty breathing last night when I picked him up out of his crib. That could be why he was waking up so much.
Hopefully it will be better tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment