Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yay for Zachary...

We have been battling with the sleeping issues for a while now. We started Baby Boot Camp a few weeks ago and we were almost on track and then the boys got sick. Now that they are well again, we decided that Baby Boot Camp would resume this weekend.

The boys have been teething a lot lately and it is now waking them at night! Another reason for them not to sleep through the night... Tempra seems to be doing the trick to help them sleep but once it wears off, they are usually up again...

However, last night Zachary gave us a pleasant surprise. He went to bed around 8:30 and briefly woke up around 12:00. I gave him back his pacifier as well as a few drops of Tempra (I coated his pacifier with some). He then slept until 3:30 when he was up for a quick feed and then back down until 7:00! Now that I can live with!

Nicolas did not do as well. He seems to be having an issue settling and is crying a lot due to the pain from him teething.

I was recommended some homeopathic teething tablets (made by Hyland). I picked some up today and plan on trying them. I was looking for an alternative to the Tempra because I just didn't want to constantly be giving it to them. I will keep you updated on the Hyland teething tablets.

No comments: